Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GENEX Services
• Obtaining information on new referrals from fax, phone or delivered documents. Reviews and follows all special handling instructions for the accounts/clients
• Entering referral information into the database accurately and completely. Contacts referral source to obtain any missing or incomplete information
• Scheduling the appointment/review with the appropriate medical professional or researches out of territory physicians for use in the network of physicians
• Generating necessary notification letters to parties as specified by client
• Maintaining diary of relevant dates pertinent to the examination
• Aggressively following up to confirm appointments in order to reduce the likelihood of a no show.
• Preliminary record sorting to include: duplicate elimination, chronological ordering, tabbing of relevant diagnostic tests
• Maintaining telephone contact with parties as needed to inform and update
• Maintaining documentation of all correspondence and contact with carrier, claimant, physician, attorneys, etc. to ensure a comprehensive and detailed source of information regarding the case
• Maintaining diary to follow up on report status following completed IME appointment to ensure prompt delivery of the report to our client
• Maintaining appropriate customer service professionalism at all times. Capable of maintaining appropriate professional relationships among all parties involved
• Presenting oneself in a professional and courteous manner to customers, clients, fellow employees, claimants, vendors and attorneys
• Keeping updated on laws and regulations relating to all lines of insurance
• High School diploma or equivalency required
• Business or office technical courses preferred
• 2+ years IME processing experience, medical assistant or insurance claims experience required
• Working knowledge of MS Office programs and data entry skills
• Knowledge of medical and insurance claims terminology
• Strong organization skills
• Excellent customer service, as well as verbal and communication skills are essential
Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, while reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. At the heart of our success are more than 2,900 medical and business professionals who “make it count” by providing comprehensive care management and multicultural services from locations across the United States and Canada. Our dedicated team serves more than 380 of the Fortune 500 companies as well as the top workers’ compensation and disability carriers and third-party administrators in the U.S. In addition, Genex is the only company that delivers high-quality clinical services enhanced by intelligent systems and 360-degree data analysis to consistently drive superior results related to medical, wage loss, and productivity costs associated with claims in the workers’ compensation, disability, automobile, and health care systems.
We attract and retain the industry’s best talent at every Genex location because we invest in our team. We offer our employees and their families benefits that provide protection and enhance quality of life. Genex’s comprehensive compensation and benefits program includes competitive salary and incentive program, medical, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with company match plus 100 percent vesting after 90 days, and a flexible work schedule. In addition, we offer a continuing education program accredited by the certifying boards for CCM, CRC and CDMS for our nursing and vocational positions.
If you have skills and motivation to “make it count” at a company that makes a difference in the lives of others, we invite you to join our Talent Network and explore career opportunities at Genex.
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
- Share job opportunities through Social Media or email