Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, including Gentiva and Girling, delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
Girling Community Care, an affiliate of Kindred at Home, is currently seeking caring and dependable people to work in the homes of elderly or disabled clients.
You will assist the clients by:
- Preparing meals
- Assisting with personal care
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- At least 18 years of age
- Physical ability to perform personal care tasks
- Ability to read, write, understand, carry out directions and keep simple medical records
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment
- Must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide Registry or Employee Misconduct Registry
Please Contact us by phone at (903) 526-2914 for any questions, or you may fax a resume to (903) 526-1461. To apply in person please visit us at 100 East Ferguson Suite 600, Tyler, TX 75702. You may also apply at https://gentivacareers.silkroad.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.