Kindred at Home
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director of Operations, Community Care
at Kindred at Home
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence – that’s what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians. Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the nation’s leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates delivers compassionate, high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Regional Director of Operations you will be responsible for operations, oversight, training, communications and process improvement across all Community Care offices. Be accountable for the achievement of goals of Girling Community Care as a whole.
- Operational oversight in assigned Community Care offices, and as assigned
- Responsible for staying up to date on regulatory and process changes across all Community Care offices
- Profit/Loss Responsibility
- Training/training assistance of new directors, managers, and staff, as appropriate
- Serve as support/reference person to all offices
- Train as back-up for Resource Center management positions, provide coverage as needed
- Assistance with design/implementation of system wide changes to Community Care Operations
- Develops, implements and monitors cost control measures to improve office performance
- Participates in community relations activities
- Responds and works with client and family to resolve complaints
- Assumes responsibility for Office operations in the absence of DOCC / Branch Director, including all the duties of a DOCC or Branch Director, as appropriate
- Develops / initiates in-service training programs and conducts educational meetings as needed
- On-Call as required
- Assistance with internal audits as required
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Certified as an Administrator of a Home and Community Support Services Agency
- Training and orientation skills, knowledge of risk management procedure, effective interpersonal skills
- Five years of general management experience
- Proven Profit/Loss Experience in a Service Industry, required
- Medicaid Waiver / HCBS experience
- Qualify as a Supervising Nurse, Multi-Site Management Experience
- RN or Social Work License in good standing
- Bilingual skills, preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.