Gerber Collision & Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gerber Collision & Glass
- Requisition ID
- Collision Center Labor
STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES * ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES * GREAT EARNINGS AND BENEFITS
Gerber Collision & Glass is looking for an Automotive Parts Clerk to join our winning team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level. We're looking for someone to work with our vendors to order necessary replacement parts, ensure timely delivery and distribution of parts, and maintain accurate accounting record for the parts department.
- Accurately identify parts necessary to complete repairs in the shop
- Work with vendors to locate and order parts
- Receive parts and inspect for quality and accuracy
- Ensure timely distribution to the shop in accordance with the production schedule
- Maintain accurate accounting record for purchased and/or returned part
- 1-3+ years of experience working with automotive parts (body parts is a bonus)
- Solid problem solving abilities
- above average computer proficiency
- Ability to keep up and succeed in a fast paced working environment
- Ability to work well with other and achieve common goals
- Stable upwardly mobile employment with a growing company
- Winning culture and excellent work environment
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, 401(K), paid time off, and a lot more
- Senior leadership with integrity who's eager to do new big things
- Great earning potential with performance incentives
- Forward thinking company who is up to date with equipment and technology
We are a high performance company, looking for a high performance Auto Parts Counter Person. If you're hard working and quality minded, this is a great opportunity for you.