Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant General Counsel
at Globe Life
Assistant General Counsel will be responsible for tasks including but not limited to: contract drafting and review, litigation management, insurance claim review, regulatory compliance, and general corporate legal work.
- Suitable candidates will have a law degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a law firm or corporate legal experience, strong academic record, and an active license to practice law in at least one state.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines efficiently.
- Must be a self-starter who can see a project through to completion.
- Candidates should have strong adaptable, interpersonal skills as well as the capacity to work independently.
- Must be detail-oriented with the capability to analyze information and draw logical conclusions.
- Proficient use of Microsoft products (i.e., Word, Excel, and Outlook) required.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- May be asked to provide a copy of law school transcript and / or writing sample.
3+ years of corporate legal experience.
Strong experience in Contract drafting and review.