Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Insights Analyst
at Globe Life
The Business Insights Analyst is responsible for working with Actuarial Department team members to leverage data, utilize and develop visualization tools, and to provide valuable business insights. The Business Insights Analyst will also help develop expertise within the Actuarial Department and facilitate strategic decision-making throughout the enterprise.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collaborate with source system experts and other members of the Actuarial Department to implement visualization and insight solutions that increase the accessibility and usefulness of actuarial information.
- Design and launch data visualization and business insight solutions.
- Organize feedback sessions with consumers of actuarial information to help optimize the delivery of the information.
- Develop deep understanding of enterprise-wide business processes and strategic initiatives.
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, recommend and implement ongoing improvements.
- Follow enterprise data standards and fully document processes.
- Experience building Reports, Scorecards and Dashboards in Tableau
- Experience with Power BI / AnaPlan is a plus
- Excellent teamwork and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Strong analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline preferred.