Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Globe Life
The HRIS Analyst works closely with the HR and PR departments and serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system upgrades and patches and analyzing data flow for process improvement.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily maintenance and support of Lawson Human Capital software across all companies.
- Work effectively with management and peers to assist in setting technology priorities, and identify long-term planning opportunities which includes the implementation of additional system functionality.
- Participate in the testing and implementation of application enhancements, service packs and upgrades which may include process changes, communication and user training.
- Assist in the support of the Lawson Financial applications as well as other technical projects as assigned.
- Broad working knowledge of HR and Payroll functions and processes.
- Understanding of accounting especially as it relates to payroll.
- Lawson software experience strongly preferred, ESS/MSS and year end/year begin experience is a plus.
- Extremely knowledgeable in creating and modifying interfaces both coming into and going out of Lawson.
- Advanced knowledge in the use of query tools such as Lawson add-ins, MS Query, and the like.
- Kronos timekeeping preferred.
- Experience with benefit plans and open enrollment preferred.
- Proven trouble shooting skills needed to solve user issues.
- Experience in creating and working support tickets with 3rd party vendors.
- Proven project management and time management skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel is a must to include pivot tables, filtering, formulas.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with competency in grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Experienced in process flowcharting.
- Must be organized and extremely accurate.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to objectively analyze and recognize problem situations as well as develop possible solutions.
- Must exhibit ability to maintain confidentiality and loyalty, exhibit empathy, patience and tact.
- Must be a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- 4+ years HRIS experience in employee benefits and payroll required.