Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager - ERP
at Globe Life
Globe Life has begun a journey to develop a comprehensive ERP strategy. As the Manager of ERP Systems, you will work closely with the Financial Technology Solutions team in the design, implementation, data migration, testing and long-term operational support of our ERP systems. Our ideal candidate will have experience working with the Lawson/Infor ERP platform or another leading ERP vendor product.
- 5+ years experience in a hands-on role supporting one or more ERP solutions and being able to drill down to the details is required
- Experience implementing and administering Infor’s Lawson solution modules or another leading ERP solution.
- Strong acumen of financial systems architecture, requirements, testing, and implementation
- Possess a good understanding of financial systems, technology and insurance business processes.
- Excellent project management skills and ability, especially cross functional
- Experience managing complex interdisciplinary projects
- Demonstrated learning agility and a desire for broadening skills and experiences will be key.
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Proven experience leading an applications or business systems team
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional projects and interact at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Impeccable customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience in digital transformation or innovation is a plus.
- College Degree, preferably business or IT related.