Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Media Coordinator
at Globe Life
The Social Media Coordinator, under the direction of the Social Media Supervisor, adjusts social media strategies based on analytical data collected to increase engagement, followers, and sentiment across multiple digital platforms. The Coordinator will identify emerging trends to help develop meaningful, engaging content. This position monitors and analyzes activity and data on social media platforms for our corporate brands. The Coordinator also serves as a support role for the entire Digital Marketing team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain various Social Media reporting and advises on content strategy adjustments accordingly.
- Tests and measures changes in engagement and identifies trends in community interaction.
- Creates dynamic, innovative content that supports the overall corporate brand vision.
- Become a Falcon.IO super user.
- Enforces Social Media Guidelines, Social Media Policy, Social Media Escalation, and Social Media Investigation procedures as appropriate.
- Closely monitors all owned channels and responds quickly to inbound messages and/or assigns them to the appropriate team for handling.
- Provides onsite social media support at corporate events. Some travel may be required.
- Creates event specific content as needed.
- Must possess a passion for Social Media and the internet marketing industry.
- Must have strong project management and analytical skills as well as an ability to work autonomously.
- Must present a creative edge with a willingness to collaborate creative ideas with the Social Media Team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Must be flexible and able to switch focus to different projects when business demands change.
- Strong proofreading and writing skills are required with attention to detail.
- Ability to research and respond to changing trends in the Digital Marketing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Media, Digital Marketing, or Analytics from four-year College or University.
- Must have 1-2 years of professional Social Media and/or analytical experience in corporate or agency environment.
- Experience working in Social Media marketing and management platforms.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Mac and PC.
- Must be able to learn new technologies and become the power user.