Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Contact Center Operations Analyst
at Globe Life
Globe Life Company has an opening for a Senior Business Operations Analyst. The Senior Business Operations Analyst is responsible for a full range of activities which will help transform the Customer Service business unit by implementing projects to deliver new capabilities that ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the Customer Service business unit. This position will manage other Business Operations Analysts as well as manage their own projects. The position will focus on delivering accurate and sustainable data management and reporting solutions; identify, develop and support implementation of process improvements.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead/own a number of key projects and will become a subject matter expert on department processes, and be the point of contact between the Customer Service department and other internal departments including IT.
- Manage other Business Operations Analysts including training, managing , and mentoring other team members.
- Solve complex problems including the documentation of business and systems processes, analysis of business/user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into functional requirement specifications and/or user stories.
- Designing and documenting businesses processes and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
- Track, analyze and report business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the unit.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize time with minimal supervision
- Must be able to see the big picture while having an exceptionally detail-oriented focus.
- Work with multiple teams within the Company. Internal teams include but are not limited to: IT, Financial Accounting, Premium Accounting, Customer Service, New Business, Internal Audit, Conservation and Compliance
- Write clear and effective business requirements for Information Technology and collaborate with IT during the compilation of their Functional and Technical requirements.
- Assist in performing quality assurance and testing when implementing new processes/procedures/systems
- Creation and maintenance of detailed project plans
- Develop effective reporting tools monitoring all department activities
- Provide direction and training to both exempt and non-exempt personnel
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to communicate/educate executive leadership team regarding projects.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Working closely with leadership team to gather business requirements
- Analytical ability to organize, evaluate, and present complex details.
- Must be able to see the big picture while having an exceptionally detail-oriented focus
- Strong (Advanced to Expert) proficiency with Excel is required
- Strong organizational and time management skills with experience in meeting deadlines.
- Experience managing multiple priorities with ability to make changes when needed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL and Access a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred with an emphasis in General Business, Finance, Accounting, or Audit.
- 5+ years’ experience in related field.
- Proven ability to develop, document, maintain operational policies/procedures, including designing and documenting detailed process flows, development of operational performance and quality metric standards and reports
- Management experience.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, a plus
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Six Sigma, a plus