Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supply Specialist I/Warehouse
at Globe Life
The Supply Specialist I is responsible for all supplies being pulled, packaged and shipped correct. Any problems shall be referred to Supervisor.
Daily Routine: (List in detail all the duties performed daily):
- Responsible for pulling brochures, applications, forms and miscellaneous recruiting material, to be shipped out to the field agents.
- Assemble new agent started kits and special mailings.
- Prepare outgoing mail/packages via various methods (i.e. USPS, and FedEx) using computerized manifest and manual methods. Accurately enter address changes through the manifest system as necessary.
- Assist with restocking of shelves and bins.
- Handle timely completion of shipments and meeting deadlines for special or non-recurring projects.
- Keep warehouse organized and clean.
Periodic Routine: (List all duties performed on a regular basis less than daily such as weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.):
- Check in deliveries from outside vendors.
Occasional Duties: (List all the duties performed on other than a regular basis):
- Have general knowledge of print room and assist when needed.
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to learn various computer applications.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
- Must be able to meet department and production driven deadlines.
- Excellent alpha and number recognition skills.
- Type 40-45 wpm.
- Good math aptitude.
- Ability to analyze information and make independent, logical conclusions.
- Accurate, organized and detail oriented.
- Team Player a must with good organizational and multi-tasking ability.
- Certification for forklift operation is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Insurance background preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills.