Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BSA Manager- Commercial Lending Systems ITS
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Information Technology
?The BSA Manager is responsible for managing and directing the staff supportactivities ofteam members who support applications and/orprovide development services for Commercial Lending Systems. The BSA Manager is also responsible for overseeing all projects, production and enhancement related changes and/or fixes within Commercial Lending applications. This team member will support all corporate and departmental initiatives.
- Supervise all levels of Business Systems Analysts for Commercial Lending Systems.
- Leads Business Systems Analyst staff, including performance evaluations, hiring, terminations, delegation and assignment of tasks and salary recommendations.
- Provide guidance as Business Systems Analysts plan, organize and direct the implementation, development and production support of information systems.
- Partner with Sr. Business Systems Analysts to support upgrades, enhancements, change and/or fixes to existing or new Commercial Lending Systems.
- Manage customer relationships with supported business groups.
- Develop and maintain system documentation (including but not limited to trouble shooting, knowledge base articles, audit and or compliance).
- Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business applications software
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, security configuration standards and operational controls by performing system audits of all development and system configuration modifications.
- Work closely with all ITS partners to resolve issues.
- Ensure all team members have a clear understanding of vision and strategy, and foster a positive work environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups.
- Advanced knowledge of business processes for supported business groups.
- Knowledge GM Financial’s core business functions, policies and procedures.
- Advance working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
- Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards, and best practices
- Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscrape for financial institutions
- Significant experience ina large complex business environment
- Ability to effectively lead, organize, and supervise.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Ability to meet expected delivery dates and task necessary to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work directly with senior management.
- Advanced computer skills and conversance in information technology issues.
- Deadline oriented.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- Strong ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes.
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Strong people skills.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer studies or equivalent experience preferred
- 5-7 Years prior analysis experience in an Information Technology environment and respective business area. Preferred
- Work is conducted in a professional office environment. Typically, subject to stressful situations arising from set project timelines, delivery deadlines, and managing multiple projects and priorities.