Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Advocacy Specialist - Richardson, TX
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Call Center
- Consumer and Investment Management Division
- Business Unit
- Project Delivery
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm’s digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
Are you passionate about operations, leadership, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We’re looking for a team member who wants to use their skills and ideas to create and then lead new processes and teams.
- Serve as 2nd level escalation tier for servicing, collections, fraud, onboarding and back office related complaints
- Exceed all quality standards and customer expectations of great service
- Consistently uphold all compliance and regulatory standards in customer dealing
- Provide excellent customer service and provide answers to client questions within set standards
- Follow up on unfavorable surveys responses to understand root cause and remediate/escalate as needed
- Serve as customer advocate for non -regulatory complaints
- Participate in the planning of small to moderate scope projects
- Assist in tracking and trend analysis of customer complaints to the end that we reduce complaints and consistently improve the customer experience
- Ensure efficiency in case management to ensure Turn Around Time targets exceeded for all business units
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of multiple areas of consumer banking operations
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Two plus years of customer service experience
- Strong computer efficiency: strong PC skills with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience at scale
- Excellent collaborative , communication, organizational, and problem solving skills are required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.