Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs – Customer Experience – Associate/Vice President – Richardson, TX/ Draper, UT
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Associate, Vice President/Executive Director
- Consumer Banking
- Consumer and Investment Management Division
- Business Unit
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm’s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
You will be a key driver our customer first agenda. Your insights and actions will shape how we approach customer experience in our everyday customer interactions. We are looking to understand what our customers think of our servicing capabilities and for that we need a change agent who can help guide us on our journey. You will lay down how we engage with our customers to gather feedback and action on that feedback, thinking back from the customer mindset. You will drive our customer experience measurement mechanisms and shine the light on key areas of opportunities.
- Stand up customer experience measurement mechanism
- Ensure high customer participation rates
- Socialize feedback and themes from survey results with key stakeholders
- Partner with key areas like operations, technology, product etc. to drive improvements to ultimately enhance customer experience
- Perform Industry benchmarking research to calibrate areas of opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills and techniques within a corporate environment
- Experience in Customer Experience measurement mechanisms & vendors
- Experience developing action plans to improve business processes utilizing Customer experience survey data & insights
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines without sacrificing professionalism
- The ability to build and maintain relationships while leading business critical projects
- Strong judgment and comfort with ambiguity
- Strong PC skills required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)
- Competitive spirit with the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Master’s degree in Business, or similar area of study
- Experience with Business Analytics, Modeling, metrics and reporting at a financial services company
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.