Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs - Process Excellence, Lean/Six Sigma Analyst - Richardson, TX
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Consumer and Investment Management Division
- Business Unit
- Delivery Centralized
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER (MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS)
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm’s consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $50 billion in deposits, $5 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Develop the process and controls environment for consumer lending
- Design process solutions using Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Continuously improve all customer and management processes
- Relentlessly work to automate processes and eliminate friction in lending
- Create a robust controls environment to ensure the highest standards of consumer protection
- Work with leaders throughout the business to implement process change
- Survey emerging technologies and lead “test and learn” efforts to determine which digital utilities or work methods should be implemented
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Proven analytical skills, problem solving ability, meticulous attention to detail
- Aptitude for building relationships and ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal partners with differing levels of product experience
- Knowledge of stand processing engineering tools (e.g., Signavio)
- Self-motivated and proactive team player, who takes ownership and accountability of projects, has strong organizational skills as well as the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, positive attitude, driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Strong quantitative skills, as indicated by past analytical or model building roles
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- Previous experience in banking/financial services
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance aspects with government guidance and requirements
- Six Sigma and Lean Certification (Green Belt or Black Belt preferred)
- Prior manufacturing or process engineering experience
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.