Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HCM, Benefits and Wellness, Americas Head of Retirement, Personal Finance Team, Vice President – Dallas
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Vice President/Executive Director
- Human Capital Management
- Business Unit
- Benefits & Wellness
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your analytical, communication, presentation and financial skills? We have an excellent new position available within our Americas Retirement Team, specifically supporting our Personal Finance sector, for a Vice President in the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a division, HCM is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change at Goldman Sachs by recruiting, developing, and rewarding the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Goldman Sachs Retirement Team is responsible for the strategy, management and administration of the firm’s personal finance and retirement programs across the Americas region (US, Canada, Mexico, & Brazil). This role delivers the Americas retirement programs, which includes program oversight, Retirement committee support, vendor management, ERISA compliance management, core operations and reporting & analytics, as well as developing and expanding the firm’s personal finance programming (including new and innovative benefits, seminars, and counseling programs.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop and drive strategy to build our personal finance / financial wellness programming
- Lead evaluation of new service providers to expand benefits into various financial planning areas (e.g. home buying, student loans, education planning, etc.)
- Collaborate with programming team to develop annual programming strategy leveraging various service providers to deliver information seminars, onsite events, new program initiatives across a broad range of personal finance topics including personal investing, retirement saving & investing, student loan management, home buying, estate planning etc.
Retirement (Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution)
- Lead Retirement ream responsible for strategy and management of retirement programs
- Manage the core program operations including day to day interactions and oversight of retirement plan service providers
- Develop communication strategy and manage employee communications
- Manage compliance issues and coordinate analysis with internal ERISA counsel and work through resolution for participant escalations and plan operation updates
- Partner with internal stakeholders including global counterparts, legal, tax, finance, procurement and communications to accomplish ongoing tasks and approvals as required
US Retirement Committee (in coordination with external Investment Advisor)
- Update investment policies and guidelines for the investment managers and trustee
- Monitor reasonableness of investment management fees and prepare annual fee study
- Implement/monitor asset allocation of firm’s pension plan
- Organize all quarterly meetings and set agenda with secretary and retirement committee chairs
- Provide investment reporting for both DC/DB plans and pension funded status plan
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10 + year of specific subject matter expertise in 401 (k) and /or pension consulting or administration
- Ability to function as part of a team in a fast paced environment that demands energy, creativity, and collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines, as well as ability to drive process
- Acute sense of discretion and confidentiality
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.