Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Merchant Banking Division, Loan Asset Management, Analyst/Associate - Dallas
at Goldman Sachs
- Job ID
- Schedule Type
- Full Time
- Merchant Banking Division
- Business Unit
- Loan Asset Management
- Employment Type
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
This role will sit in the Loan Asset Management team. In LAM we manage commercial real estate loans, including but not limited to, performing and non-performing senior / junior positions, complex structured finance products and floating rate transitional loans. In addition, there is active sourcing new acquisition opportunities. The candidate will execute these tasks in co-ordination with senior RMD Management and the different GS investment and lending divisions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Input, run and analyze loan pricing models to help determine bid pricing strategies
- Communicate with acquisition, legal and U.S. real estate teams, as well as various New York business groups, in order to prepare pipeline reports, complete conflict checks and negotiate confidentiality agreements
- Assist the Loan Asset Management team in the management and monitoring of loans and the preparation of business plans
- Perform collateral analysis and valuation
- Support ongoing and ad hoc reporting for local and NY business teams
- 4+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university
- Finance experience preferably on the loan side
- Demonstrated orientation toward and interest in understanding financial markets
- Advanced quantitative and technical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Inquisitive by nature with detail orientation and intellectual curiosity. Strong sense of accountability and dedication to continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Strong project planning, organization, and time management skills a must
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.