Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control Specialist - Dallas Parts Distribution Center
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive Repair
- Regular Full-Time
Dallas Parts Distribution Center is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified PARTS INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
• Daily Cycle counting of inventory utilizing scanning equipment and DMS system.
• Ability to analyze inventory variances
• Ensure all product is in proper locations. Ability conduct search for misplaced inventory
• Report any discrepancies of over/under for corrective action
• Must operate in an efficient and productive manner
• Maintain Cleanliness in all areas of the warehouse
- Automotive background preferred.
- Must possess organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Must be a team player and be able to communicate effectively with supervisor and co-workers
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.