Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Enterprise Accounts (Pizza Hut)
at GrubHub, Inc.
- Job ID
- Business Development
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 20+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 125,000 restaurants in 2,400 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, AllMenus and MenuPages).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Pizza Hut Manager, Enterprise Accounts is a player/coach role in which you will serve as the main point of corporate contact in the Yum! Partnership, as well as leading a team of Franchise Specialists that focus on the individual franchisee owner relationships. You will serve as an in-person point of contact for key Pizza Hut team members in the Yum! Pizza Hut offices, and will play a key coordination role inter-departmentally at Grubhub as well. Your goals will focus on retention, account maintenance, management of the Go-Live process, and revenue generation of our most valued and strategic brand partner. You will be actively involved in Marketing, the Technical Roadmap, and Operational Performance; you will have a front row seat in growing this exciting partnership!
- Coach Team Members to be successful Franchise Specialists
- Attend Pizza Hut Onsite meetings as a representative of Grubhub Management
- Work from the Yum! Pizza Hut headquarters for some number of days per month to build strong cross-team relationships within the Yum! organization.
- Develop strong consultative relationships with key Pizza Hut stakeholders, instill trust and loyalty with all corporate contacts and franchisee owners
- Expand customer footprint through exemplary customer service and demonstrating the Grubhub value proposition
- Educate decision makers about Grubhub, its affiliate sites and all products that will enhance restaurant and diner experience on our platforms
- Introduce and recommend additional Grubhub products to grow partnership
- Complete Account Reviews every three months with corporate primary contacts
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set with Pizza Hut contacts
- Coordinate with other departments for account generation, training on Grubhub tools, and scheduling Go Lives for all locations
- Help Pizza Hut franchisee owners attract new diners and increase orders while maintaining a high quality of service to diners
- Manage integration discussions across third-parties, Pizza Hut contacts, and the internal Product & Engineering teams. Act as an advocate for Yum! internally while working across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
You Should Have
- Position is Salaried and exempt
- Outstanding, positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4 years of Account Management experience with a focus on National Accounts. Experience working with (or selling to) restaurant franchisee owners is a major plus. Restaurant experience is also a plus
- 4 years of Management experience preferred
- Native-level fluency in English is required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding goals
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, Google products) with the ability to quickly learn new software. Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM a plus.
- Passion and aptitude for working in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment
- Knowledge and interest in digital food ordering
- Are a really big foodie or have worked in the foodservice industry
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.