Hanley Wood, llc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hanley Wood, llc.
- Job ID
- Additional Locations
- US-TX-Houston | US-TX-Austin | US-TX-Fort Worth
Flexible schedule and telecommute from home! Real estate market research firm seeks a motivated Research Analyst to start immediately. As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for updating a database of actively selling housing projects primarily through outbound calls. We'll provide you with a list, and you'll ensure timely data collection of key fields. As a part-time employee, you will work 25 hours per week and have the ability to set your own schedule. Must be: professional, friendly, accurate, detail-oriented, and be able to complete records on a timely basis. Applicants must be comfortable with making outbound calls as 95% of this job is conducting phone surveys with sales agents for home builders.
What you'll do:
- Conduct phone surveys during daytime hours
- Some internet research to collect current data on new home projects
- Communicate with our research team on your progress
- Comfortable making outbound calls
- Strong attention to detail and solid research skills
- Reliable schedule and communication with research team
- You'll need access to a computer, the internet, and phone
- Understanding of housing and real estate, or a willingness to learn
- Competitive compensation, starting at $12 per hour
- Direct deposit paychecks
- Flexible hours
About Hanley Wood
Meyers Research is growing. Grow with us. Meyers Research combines experienced real estate and technology advisors with leading data to provide our clients with a clear perspective and a strategic path forward. We’re a smart, diverse and close-knit group of creative problem solvers. You’ll apply breadth and depth of knowledge and vision to shape our industry. Every job comes with fantastic benefits, perks and tools to make you successful and you’ll work in a culture of respect and collaboration. Join us. We’d love your help.
Follow us on Social Media: