Harbor Healthcare System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Case Manager - Full Time Desoto, TX
at Harbor Healthcare System
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 50737
Categories: Healthcare - Support Services, Non-Profit/Social Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
|Title:||RN Case Manager - Full Time Desoto, TX|
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position in the Desoto area.
This is an out-patient position, that requires an independent and experienced RN. The RN-Case Manager is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. RN-Case Manager main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience as a RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel, must have reliable transportation
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday
- On-Call and Weekend Rotation may be required
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of North Dallas Fort Worth. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.