HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital Stock Associate / OR Supply Chain Tech
at HCA Physician Services Group
Facility Supply ChainOperating Room Technician
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction –join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcarewithin HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation ofAmerica), come work as a Facility Supply Chain Operating RoomTechnician to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions thatwill ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improveoutcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust deliverssupply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcareproviders improve performance with superior pricing and operator-drivenpractices.
This isaccomplished by hiring valued individuals like you!
A seven-time recipientof a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrustactively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongsidefully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-timeFacility Supply Chain Operating Room Technician who demonstrates a passion foraccurately picking supplies for surgical cases and any emergent requests in atime-sensitive manner.
• Individual who takespride in monitoring levels of supplies and conducting inventory checks forreplenishment with a high standard ofaccuracy.
• Enjoys a fast-pacedwork environment that is physically active.
• Effectively stays ontask, interacts with facility team members in a professional manner, andsupports an efficient workflow within the Operating Room Supply ChainDepartment.
Medical City Healthcare– Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas
· Medical City Healthcare is one of the region'slargest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 12 hospitals,more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 5,500 active physicians and 12,000employees in Dallas-Fort Worth.
· Three Medical City Healthcare hospitals rankamong the best in Texas, according to the annual U.S. News & World Report“Best Hospitals” 2015-2016 ratings.
· Diverse choices ofliving style range of housing choices, from urban lofts, to white picketfences, to rambling suburban estates, in neighborhoods and schools that areequally diverse and nationally recognized.
· The Dallas region was listed as eithernationally ranked or high performing by U.S. News & World Report.
· Whether you're looking for fine arts,entertainment, professional sports or giving back, you'll never run out ofactivities in Dallas — fun here knows no bounds.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the besttalent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcareindustry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vestingservice).
• Generous TuitionReimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
• Opportunities forprofessional growth and advancement.
• Balance of working inpartnership with other Facility Supply Chain Operating Room Technicians andcompleting tasks on an individual basis.
• High school diploma orGED (General Equivalency Diploma)required.
• Previous stock clerkexperiencepreferred.
• Familiaritywith/knowledge of hospital supplies beneficial.