Hearts & Science
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Strategist, Digital Activation
at Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world ofpersonalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must bemade in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketingagency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shoppermarketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
Hearts has taken a unique approach to digital media, merging the programmatic and traditional mediabuying into a streamlined planning process. Digital Planning, Optimization, Partnerships, and BusinessIntelligence are the groups that constitute the larger team. Our goal is to continue to plan and manageaudiences, holistic frequency control, maintain a clean supply chain, and deliver against both businessneeds and marketing KPIs.
As a Strategist on our Digital Activation team, you will play a key role as a day-to-day support fordevelopment and execution of digital media plans. Ensuring that pacing, performance and the DigitalActivation Process is activated correctly across the area of responsibility is the primary focus of this job.To be successful in this role, be ready to “roll up your sleeves” to get the job done. Our ideal candidatehas experience working across several media channels and a curiosity in emerging media platforms.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensuring the implementation of the Digital Activation Process across programmatic buying
- Building campaigns and deploy best practices across the campaigns
- Participating in daily and weekly client communications
- Working side-by-side with broader Activation team to ensure tight coordination of campaign setup,adjustments and performance is efficient and effective
- Working with Strategy team to understand goals, address client needs, and communicate resultsand insights back to clients
- Owning the campaign creation process
- Implementing Business Intelligence tools and new capabilities (e.g., new supply & data sources,new media measurement techniques, etc.)
- 1-2 years of experience and expert knowledge of digital buying, hands-on experience usingdemand-side platforms a plus
- Experience working with large data sets and understanding of methodologies for evaluatingdata
- Ability to self-manage, juggle multiple priorities, and pay strong attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and ability to coach others on shortcuts
- Working knowledge of third-party verification tools including DoubleVerify
- Hands-on experience with data visualization tools including Tableau
- Hands-on experience with campaign workflow tools including Prisma
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, e.g., statistics or hard sciences preferred