Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Rep (Texas First Rentals)
at HOLT CAT
This position is responsible for the retention of the existing customer base with continued sales growth. Develops assigned territory, implements sales plans to grow business and maintain the current customer base. Sources and grow sales with new business opportunities within the assigned market area/territory. Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of rental and purchase of equipment
- Sources new business opportunities; develops new accounts and maintaining accounts from the previous year
- Prepares and presents sales contracts/lease agreements
- Prepares sales plans, sales reports, expense, and daily call reports
- Formulates bids on new and existing jobs and projects
This position requires a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who can work effectively with a variety of people. The incumbent will possess the ability to multi-task, remain extremely organized, and be able to develop relationships with current and potential customers.
- Minimum of one to three years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required. Three to five years of experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college coursework or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- PC literate, proficient with MS Office, with an emphasis in Excel and Outlook required
- Extensive driving required; overnight travel required
- Valid driver’s license