Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Parts Warehouse Clerk - Part Time
at HOLT CAT
Part Time Parts Warehouse Associate - Irving
HOLT CAT is the largest Caterpillar dealership of heavy equipment in the United States. We have a part - time Parts Warehouse Associate position available at our Irving, Texas location near Highway 183 and Loop 12 .
This position is responsible for responding to customers' needs in a positive, caring and timely manner while demonstrating a sense of urgency. Must also provide prompt, accurate, and efficient processing of all parts transactions and related warehouse activities. This position is responsible to complete the following tasks:
- Complete all parts order pulling transactions for external and internal customers in an accurate, timely and supportive manner to ensure customer satisfaction as measured by management observation and customer feedback surveys.
- Complete all stock replenishment tasks in an accurate, timely and supportive manner to ensure proper inventory status in parts warehouse. To be monitored by management observation and stock order analysis reports, as well as daily and year end physical inventories.
- Maintain parts operations office, warehouse and outside yards, so that they are neat and orderly as assessed by the department manager.
A qualified candidate must have the following:
- Must have GED or High School Diploma.
- Must have steady employment history
- Must be self-motivated, thoughtful individual with a high energy level.
- Must be capable of accurate order processing.
- Exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to interact well with customers and fellow employees.
Must possess basic knowledge of computer skills.
- Must be able to learn and build hydraulic hoses.
- Must have valid drivers' license and a safe driving history.
- Must have the ability to obtain a forklift license.
Ability to frequently reach, bend, walk, etc.
- Must be able to lift 50-lbs., approximately 10 times a day.
Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Excellent work attendance is required.
How to Apply :
If you are interested in the position, please complete our online application by applying directly on our website at: http://www.holtcat.com/careers. We also provide excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, vacation and holiday pay.
- HOLT CAT (and related entities) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our practice to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. All employment decisions at HOLT CAT and related entities will be made on merit, qualifications, and abilities.
- It is the policy and commitment of HOLT CAT and related entities to ensure equal opportunity is provided in all employment opportunities and practices, regardless of race, color, religion, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on our website.