Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Manager PSD
at HOLT CAT
Description: This position is responsible for ensuring the successful management of regional service operations for a Power System Division (PSD) service shop. Specific areas of responsibility include: 1) successful achievement of all business unit operational goals (revenue, profitability, expense control); 2) effective management and development of service department human resources; 3) effective collaboration with other functional managers, internal company resources and external customers; 4) Demonstrate alignment with the Company's mission and business values;
REQUIREMENTS: Successful candidates must have demonstrated proficiency in the following prioritized skill areas:
1) Plan, monitor and control service department activities to ensure alignment with the company mission and core business values to achieve established store service objectives and business unit forecasts
2) Influencing Capabilities- Select, manage, develop and evaluate service personnel to ensure high levels of top quality workmanship and efficiency in a repair and service shop environment.
3) Problem Solving expertise-using a rationale approach to the processes involved in identifying and defining problems, generating and selecting solution strategies and reducing performance gaps through implementation and problem prevention.
4) Self-Management Skills
5) Planning Skills-This area focuses on the skills used to establish, monitor, and schedule short-term and long-term plans that are comprehensive, realistic, and effective in achieving goals. It includes; developing strategic plans and annual business plans, structuring self, others and subordinate’s efforts to attain maximum productivity by establishing and monitoring deadlines, milestones, tasks, budget limits and required resources, forecasting and envisioning.
6) Technical Experience - A minimum of five years of industry and management experience.
7) Develops, evaluates, and influences personnel effectively and consistently to ensure productivity and teamwork is accomplished in-order to deliver HOLT CAT Legendary Customer Service (LCS).
8) Models, promotes, reinforces, and rewards the consistent use of HOLT's Values-Based Leadership (VBL) tools.
9) Models and processes to ensure alignment with our Vision, Values, and Mission.