Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hospital Corporation of America
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 125 Medical City Children's Urgent Care and CareNow clinics!Medical City Children's Urgent Care with CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business and is leading the charge in urgent care medicine. Our amazing clinics offer superior convenience and quality treatment when you need it most and we are looking for an exceptional Patient Representative to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, patient-centered care in the communities we serve 7 days a week.
Medical City Children's Urgent Care Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 12pm - 9pm and Saturday - Sundays 9am - 8pm. You must have the flexibility to work during those hours
- Manages all front office functions including patient relations, check-in/check-out, scheduling, insurance verification, and answering phones.
- Ensures patients are kept informed and maintains pleasant lobby setting.
- Manages filing and compiling medical records and patient information.
- Assists with explanation of benefits and collecting and recording co-pays (cash and/or charge) including completing a daily balance checklist.
- 1 year of experience in a medical office setting is highly preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience using an EHR system is extremely helpful.
- Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you'll join us on our mission!