Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hospital Corporation of America
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 01505-109997
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Monday-Friday from 2:30pm-11pm
Location: Medical City Dallas
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
Radiology Technologist Job Responsibilities:
- Performs superior/quality diagnostic images under the guidance of a Radiologist on all ages .
- Maintains a safe and therapeutic diagnostic radiological environment based on practice standards, radiation safety guidelines that include monitoring.
- Participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities.
Radiology Technologist Job Requirements:
- Graduate of AMA approved school of radiology technology
- ARRT, MRT State of Texas
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- If current employee participating in a cross-training program, all training will be completed under direct supervision of registered technologist. Certification in alternate modality is required within 6 months of completion of training.