HRA Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Life Enrichment Coordinator
at HRA Senior Living
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: c7dcb425-d2cb-4907-a53b-de1b390ea76a
- Essential Functions: ?
- Assist the DLE with planning, coordinating and running all community activities ?
- Assists with the planning of the monthly activities calendar and monthly newsletter (if necessary) ?
- Encourages residents to participate in community activities, assisting them to attend, while supporting the resident’s independence ?
- Help with ordering supplies and equipment for regular activities ?
- May be required to attend outings off-site and help to keep track of residents ensuring a meaningful and safe trip for all ?
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the DLE ?
- Help maintain the Activity Participation Tracking Chart, if applicable ?
- Assists in the success of the community Parallel Programming schedule ?
- When interacting with residents and/or family members, is mindful of the Resident’s Rights to Privacy ?
- May be required to safely drive the residents to and from the activities when needed
- Non-Essential Functions: ?
- Leads by example exhibiting the CORE Values through servant leadership
- Must possess a passion to work with and around senior citizens ?
- Encourages teamwork and promotes company philosophy ?
- Attends required community meetings as required ?
- Complete all required courses in adherence with HRA University ?
- Is prompt and able to perform the required duties of the position on a regular, predictable basis ?
- Becomes familiar and understands how to report a missing person using the Safe Return program or equivalent if applicable ?
- All associates are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment for all community residents