Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DC Operations Engineer
at Imperva Inc
DC Operations Engineer
Cyber Security is a big deal. It’s in the news, growing rapidly, a critical tool for every company, and our specialty.
Imperva is a leading provider of data and application security solutions that protect business-critical information in the cloud and on-premise. Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Network Team Responsibilities:
- Monitoring all Production Environments
- Ensure 24x7 Availability, handling day-to-day production issues.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and remain focused.
- Problem-solving skills are required along with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Establishing our networking environment by designing system configurations.
- Directing system installations; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades.
- Collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Experience in Network Engineering
- Advanced knowledge in Cisco, Juniper - a must
- Knowledge in Firewalls – a must
- BGP – a must
- Zabbix, Cacti, Splunk
- Scripts: Shell, Python
- Network security - preferred
- CCNP, JNCIS/P - preferred
- Fluent in English – a must
- Become a focal point for Tier 2 technical issues for our clients and make sound decisions quickly.
- Have a strong customer focus a must, paired with demonstrable Troubleshooting and Networking competency
- Understanding and documenting the customer's requirements, managing expectations, and providing excellent customer service.
- Analyzing customer feature requests and forwarding them for higher level escalations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Technical Support OR Networking OR QA of Network/Security products
- Prior experience with web servers (Nginx, IIS and more)
- B.S. in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience in a technical field an advantage
- Knowledge of Networking Protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL)
- Prior experience with Linux and other Unix operating systems
- Skills with routing protocols (BGP, OSPF) an advantage
- Proven problem solving skills with a strong sense of customer commitment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Prior scripting experience (Python, Perl, Shell) an advantage
Check out all of our career opportunities at www.imperva.com/Company/Careers
Imperva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.