Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at infoGROUP, inc
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join our Dallas, TX office.The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial information and providing reports of key financial metrics to the Divisional Financial Controller and Executive Financial team to assist in making business decisions.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Review all financial data regarding business operations.
2. Provide reports to management that display key financial metrics.
3. Provide financial forecasts based on current information.
4. Recommend key financial metrics that will provide management with additional visibility into business operations.
5. Update and maintain the variable forecasting financial model with monthly actual results, prepare trend and sensitivity analysis based on YTD actual results, previous historical information or new projection information in order to provide financial and cash flow forecasts.
6. Assist in the annual business plan preparation, including the capital expenditure summary and base year assumptions.
7. Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical financial reports, using computer. Present oral and written reports on general economic trends.
8. Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making financial decisions.
9. Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
10. Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Working knowledge of financial analysis and standard financial metrics.
2. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
3. Strong financial management skills.
4. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt existing systems to fast-changing requirements.
6. Must be able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills including analytical abilities.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent is required.
2. 1-3 years' experience working with financial information required.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number PAPL4731.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.