Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Coordinator I - 2nd Shift (85720)
- Richardson, TX, USA
- Full Time
ABOUT INOGEN Inogen was founded in 2001 to improve quality of life and increase freedom and independence for oxygen therapy users. Inogen is innovation in oxygen therapy. The Inogen mission is to improve freedom and independence for oxygen therapy patients through innovative products and services. Inogen is a manufacturer and Accredited Homecare Provider.
Inogen is focused on quality care, continuous improvement, and outstanding customer satisfaction. We are a stable, USA based company dedicated to providing an exciting and rewarding career to our employees. We completed a successful Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ in 2014 and have demonstrated substantial growth over the last five years. Our work environment is casual yet high performing, and we are looking for seriously talented, motivated, and fast-paced professionals to join our team.
The Quality Control Coordinator will be responsible for a variety of activities to support production from a quality and regulatory perspective. This includes but is not limited to performing inspections; ensuring accurate production floor documentation; validation of material receipt and returns; and supporting overall quality improvements in production.
- Perform incoming inspection of received materials and components
- Conduct Material Review Board (MRB) for parts rejected at incoming inspection, production and field returns
- Perform Device History Record (DHR) review and product release
- Ensure production floor documentation is accurate and complete
- Create debit memos for Return to Vendor (RTV) of non-conforming material
- Assist Accounts Payable with RTV credits that do not coincide with vendors
- Perform audits and inspection of work instructions and of standard operating procedures
- Ensure strict compliance to cGMP, current Good Manufacturing Practices
- Inspect goods to ensure customer expectations are met
- Review Bill of Materials (BOM's) prior to the beginning of a production run
- Conduct line clearance audits prior to production operations
- Record, correct and re-test out of specification results
- Participate in manufacturing process validations as needed
- Ensure cleanliness of production areas and report any unacceptable details to Shift Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Up to 2 years of technical experience in production, engineering or quality assurance required
WHY INOGEN Inogen is a dynamic company that is not only focused on quality care of patients, but is also committed to being a top employer. Each of Inogen' s offices have a casual culture that supports employees being responsible and developing professionals.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefit package:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan 401 (K) plan available for all employees Health, dental, vision insurance Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program Life Insurance Long Term Disability Robust paid time off and 8 paid holidays Employee Assistance Program
See the Inogen Team in action:
Inogen Where we go to work hard to positively impact people's lives
Inogen is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm; http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. The pay transparency policy is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf.
Inogen is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 616-5668 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.