Swiss American Products Inc. is a medical device and OTC drug manufacturing company that was founded to provide cutting-edge skin care products to address a variety of skin conditions and needs. Our business strategy consists of the manufacturing, marketing and sales of our own brand of products and contract manufacturing for several worldwide customers. Over the years, the company has continued to focus on solving serious skin problems. Our product line includes moisturizers, sun blocks, enzyme-enhanced products, and products for incontinence, wounds/wound healing, massage, psoriasis and eczema.
Skin-Care Line Project Coordinator
As the Project Coordinator, you will analyze, plan, direct, coordinate and execute the activities of the designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time-frame and funding parameters. The role requires hands-on technical competency with high levels of customer interaction.
- Perform all tasks and produce all documentation for assigned projects based on ISO certified methodology.
- Review project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establish work plan for each phase of project; arrange work plan while properly documenting requirements for execution of deliverable. Confer with technical and operational staff to outline work plan and to establish duties, responsibilities and scope of authority within each department.
- Direct and coordinate activities of assigned team members to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Review status reports and modify schedules or plans as required. Prepare project reports for management, client or others on regularly scheduled bases.
- Confer with project team members to discuss technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Coordinate project activities to ensure compliance with governing bodies.
- Work directly with Business Analyst(s), Development Team and designees of external project group as necessary.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) training and work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Word Processing, Internet and Project Management software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.