International Flavors and Fragrances
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Machine Operator - Blender (2nd shift)
at International Flavors and Fragrances
To blend products using a ribbon blender according to formula instructions and good manufacturing practices.
- Preparation and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated GMP, AIB and ISO procedures.
- Produce formula batches as per designated specific formula instructions. This is to include the accurate plating of oleoresins, charging of blender, and monitoring of blend lengths.
- Preparation and delivery of samples for quality control approval.
- General examination of raw materials for formula lot accuracy, as well as off-spec ingredients to include: product contamination, off-color materials, and inconsistency of materials. Verification of material quantities are a pre-operational requirement.
- Performance of safety related equipment checks on all assigned units to ensure safe operating equipment.
- Overtime mandatory as required to include weekend availability.
- Adherence to all Company and site Safety & Training Procedures.
Minimum of 1 year working experience on Stand-up or Sit-down forklift General knowledge of safe behaviors and practices. Literacy in English. Physical ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
Licensed Fork Truck Operator. High School Degree or equivalent. Minimum of 1 year experience in a food manufacturing plant preferably in the blending, weighing, or packing fields. General knowledge of good manufacturing and food safety practices. General knowledge of computer systems.