International Flavors and Fragrances
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Machine Operator - Packer (2nd shift)
at International Flavors and Fragrances
Packout finished powder seasoning blends into required types of packaging using semi-automated gravity feeders
- Preparation and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated GMP, AIB, and ISO procedures.
- Complete required startup checks ensuring that standard operating procedures are followed. Verify packaging tracability information and any special packaging instructions.
- Print and apply required labels to finished product packaging according to batch sheet specifications.
- Setup filler machine to dispense proper weights into designated packaging types.
- Complete and document CCP and other food safety related verifications throughout production run.
- Pull required aceptic product samples from production runs for varies quality checks.
- Move product to and from the line using a forklift carrying completed pallets and stainless steel bulk containers
- Perform safety related equipment checks on all assigned units to ensure safe operating systems.
- Complete line/workstation disassembly, sanitation/houseeeping, organization, and reassembly throughout production times, to ensure cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Remove waste materials and other trash from the line to designated areas.
- Assist with other task that relate to upstream processing and finished good warehouse transfer.
Minimum of 1 year working experience on Stand-up or Sit-down forklift. High School Degree or equivalent. General knowledge of safe behaviors and practices. Literacy in English. Physical ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
Licensed Fork Truck Operator. Minimum of 1 year experience in a food manufacturing plant. Experience with Matcon Powder Systems, metal detection, and scale calibrations. General knowledge of good manufacturing and food safety practices. General knowledge of computer systems. Fluency in English.