International Risk Management Institute, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
at International Risk Management Institute, inc.
- 20-Sep-2019 to 19-Dec-2019 (PST)
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
International Risk Management Institute (IRMI),the premier provider of information, tools, education, and training for the risk management and insurance industry, is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator in the North Dallas area. You will primarily be contributing to IRMI digital campaigns and creating content for marketing channels. If you are TENACIOUS determined to succeed and motivated by the success of customers and peers, CURIOUS always learning and seeking ways to make things better, CONCIENTIOUS keep your promises and have strong integrity, HUMBLE lead with humility, and respect and learn from the perspective of others, and EXCITED to join a winning team...we have an office with your name on it!
What you'll do:
- Assist in creating and managing marketing campaigns on multiple digital platforms
- Write marketing copy for social media channels, e-newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Create graphics for social media channels
- Monitor social media channels and respond to comments, questions, and concerns
- Contribute to development and execution of social media strategy to support marketing campaigns
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field required
- 1- 3 years of digital marketing experience required
- Experience in creating engaging content for social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn Facebook, YouTube and Twitter) and successfully growing social media audiences.
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
About the Company
IRMI is the premier authority and educator for risk management, insurance, and legal professionals. IRMI simplifies the management of risk by publishing resources for technical content and providing continuing education, certifications, and conferences. We offer an innovative, supportive, and stable work environment. As an acknowledgement of our commitment to our employees, IRMI was named a Top 100 employer in Dallas for 2016 according to the Dallas Morning News. IRMI has been in business for over 30 years and the average tenure of our employees is over 10 years of service! For a glimpse of why our employees enjoy working at IRMI, please visit https://www.irmi.com/about/careers