Iron Mountain Incorporated.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Documents Processor
at Iron Mountain Incorporated.
- Requisition #
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
**Please note, this is a 2nd shift position**
Hours: 2 pm - 10 pm
This will be a project based role, that may go full-time based on performance.
This role is primarily responsible for performing the document preparation and scanning tasks. These tasks are performed within all DMS Imaging Centers. This role is vital in initiating the imaging process and obtaining our conversion objectives.
- Sorting and/or preparing hard copy records for scanning – document preparation
- Scan hardcopy files to electronic images. Assuring a quality image
- Follow production procedures and completing internal documentation & tracking
- Adhere to Imaging Center guidelines of maintaining clean work environment
- Other duties, as specified by Supervisor/Manager
- Familiarity with PC and other computer related products.
- Proficiency in reading, writing & communicating in English.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- The ability to remove staples, sort, file and box records.
- Must be able to maintain record order and sequence.
- Must be able to understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace to meet production rates while producing quality work.
- Must be acceptable of change and long durations of project assignments.
- Demonstrate understanding for the importance and value of customers.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Minimum business expertise required.
- This role is responsible specifically for their job assignments and the success of those assignments.
- This role requires very minimum external contact and will communicate predominantly with Imaging Center personnel. This communication will consist of providing personal production updates and job specific questions/clarification.
- Mortgage document processsing experience required
- Education / Experience: High School / Less than 2 years
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.