Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Project Manager - Mission Critical
The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
- Jacobs is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager with Mission Critical Facilities experience to be based in our Fort Worth, TX office.
- A successful applicant will be responsible for private sector, technical, and contractual activities on multiple projects in Mission Critical projects of various sizes. Candidates must exhibit pre-design, design, and construction administration expertise in a broad variety of building and facility types.
- Candidates for this position will serve as the company's lead point of contact for the establishment and maintenance of good client relations. They will be required to develop marketing presentations and represent the firm in new business opportunities. Additional responsibilities include the development of qualification and fee proposals; and assisting in negotiating with clients.
- The Senior Project Manager is accountable for documenting, developing, and monitoring project scope, schedule, and budget. They must exhibit strong attention to detail with regards to company process and procedures. A familiarity with web-based financial reporting tools is a plus. The individual will also be required to manage accounts receivable (A/R) and monitor A/R aging history.
- The Senior Project Manager is responsible for coordinating staff assignments and checking staff production levels with the various Discipline Directors. They are responsible for initiating company quality assurance and control measures for their projects and coordinating work among in-house personnel, and outside consultants. An individual in this position will be responsible for leading project meetings with clients, consultants, and contractors.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for developing tasks and supervising the progress of projects, including design production and construction administration implementation. The manager will also be responsible for monitoring all construction aspects of the project.
- Minimum 10 years work experience as a Project Manager required
- Bachelor of Architecture degree or a Bachelor of Science in Engineering is required.
- Professional Registration or License is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a Project Manager on Mission Critical Facilities is required.
- Successful applicant must be willing to travel between Jacobs' offices and project sites.
- Experience in vertical design and construction required
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Jacobs is a background screening, drug-free workplace.