JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Consultant in Dallas, TX at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
As a Principal Consultant, your duties will include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Support Delivery Standard Methodology – ensures the standard solutions delivered to the client. Any new solutions to be delivered such as toolkits, accelerators need to be directed to the product team.
- Support RFP Technical Questions and review any “risks” during the proposal cycle
- Support Solution Architects on Implementation Technical Designs – provide the leadership to “what” needs to be delivered and mentor the SA’s about the “how"
- Play a SME role on complex Implementations – up to 75% billable and not to exceed the more than 3 clients (25% per client)
- Audit Implementations for adhering to Technical Standards and right solutions; the major deliverables need to be formally audited by the Solution Architects prior to involving a PC.
- Represent JLL as a SME for Sales and Marketing opportunities
- Identify Industry Gaps in services offered
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a closely related field. This requirement of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or closely related field is our Company’s minimum educational requirement for the offered position as well as the minimum educational requirement in the industry for similar positions.
- Must have 8+ years of relevant consultancy work experience within the IT industry pertaining to the design, development and implementation of IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) solutions
- Must have 8+ years of relevant consultancy work experience within the IT industry pertaining to the design, development and implementation of IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management Systems) solutions.
- Related experience with tool/system requirements must include IWMS solutions or similar products/systems such as IBM TRIRIGA, Manhattan, MicroMain, Planon or Yardi.
- Industry Experience of:
- Consulting Services
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Special Knowledge / Specific Skills / Tools such as:
- TRIRIGA Platforms
- Data Integrator
- Data Migration
- GUI Builder
- WorkFlow Builder
- BIRT Reporting
- Crystal Reports
- Certifications include:
- IBM TRIRIGA Certification
- IBM TRIRIGA Application Developer Certification
- IBM TRIRIGA Systems Administration Certification
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.