JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Global Head of Operation in Dallas, TX at JLL
at JLL (Jones Lang LaSalle)
Global Head of Operations, Chicago, IL
What this job involves:
- Responsible for overall technology and data support organization for Capital markets platforms
- Plan all workload, transition schedules in line with production needs across Capital markets
- Act as a single point of contact to business, product and other delivery teams for operational support services
- Drive processes, vendors, development methodology maintaining SLAs, for services towards Capital Markets Salesforce solutions
- Partner with product, architecture, engineering and any other delivery teams contributing towards your deployments
- Lead implementation of effective DevOps practice including continuous delivery aspirations to enable speed to market
- Lead by example, mentor, coach and lead the team to deliver exceptional customer support service experiences
- Lead initiatives to standardize and continuously improve tech and data operations
- Provide hands-on expert consultation to your team members on technical issues
- Follow through on all problem resolution and apply knowledge gained to prevention
- Ensure all processes and work interdependencies are identified and determine appropriate solution to support objectives
- Develop and document technology and operational best practices, design and manage the execution of test plans to ensure quality solution is delivered
- Develop and maintain procedures to protect confidentiality and sensitive information. Ensure team is compliant with all aspects of enterprise standards
- Manage internal team, plan, track projects and resourcing time commitments for both new projects and BAU deliverables
- Ensure technical continuity plan/disaster recovery for all Salesforce solutions are in place
- Articulate complex technical matters in easy to understand, business facing terms, strong communication and presentation skills
- Ensure platforms, applications monitoring is in place and functioning as expected
- Work with business, product and IT to develop operational metrics and measures, co-ordinate data collections and analytics and provide reports and presentation to leaders
- Monitor KPI performance and provide weekly reports to all business, product and IT stakeholders
- Presents operations improvements, release plan, ideas to senior management to win acceptance and secure agreement to proceed
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what we are looking for:
Experience/Skills Required (please apply only if you meet at least the minimum MUST requirements captured below):
- Overall 10+ years of IT solutions and service delivery experience. At least 6+ years of SFDC solution management experience
- 5+ years of IT Operations experience leading and managing teams
- Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- SFDC admin, Sales Cloud, Platform App Builder, or SAAS certifications
- Proficient configuring the Salesforce.com platform and creating reports and dashboard
- Proficient in both classic and lightning enabled Salesforce.com instances
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle. Experience with agile development methodologies and test-driven development. Agile/Lean certified a plus
- Data analysis experience, particularly definition and specification of data structures, database design concepts and data output options
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, or other data analysis platforms preferred, but not required
- Ability to manage competing priorities without loss of efficiency. Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- A service oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer."
What you can expect from us:
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference [REQ28973] at jll.com/careers
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.