Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant 2 - 6500
at Carter BloodCare
Under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Apheresis, this employee must be able to perform work of a moderately complex nature requiring a reasonable amount of judgment in assuring the administrative functions of the departments are accomplished. The duties of this job will be performed under basically normal working conditions as in a standard office environment. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two years’ college preferred
- One year of administrative support experience.
- Computer use including but not limited to Microsoft products.
- Phone, fax, copier, and other office equipment use
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent customer service and communications skills required
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities
- Good organizational skills
- Above average written, oral, and communication skills
- Initiative and a willingness to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to problem-solve
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.