Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Graphic Designer role is responsible for creating clever, crafty and unique ideas under the direction of a creative director. You will be creating and designing excellence in marketing and advertising deliverables in a very fast paced workflow and production environment. You will generate comps, create layouts and develop final art. Deadlines and quality control are top priorities in this role. Accuracy is required, and professional experience is a must. Your interest in web design and print production will drive you to get better results in a shorter amount of time.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Location: Sagora Home Office
- City, State: Fort Worth, TX
- Community details: www.sagora.com
- Status: Full Time
- Shift/hours: Business hours
- Design marketing projects that reflect the Sagora Senior Living brand and style guidelines across all Sagora communities while bringing fresh and creative ideas to multiple unique brands
- With direction from executives and our creative director, develop compelling visual designs for traditional media, web content and social media as well as custom collateral and special promotional materials
- Follow workflow deadlines and operate within a creative team shared environment
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Present completed ideas in an impressive package for internal and external review
- Stay on top of all creative trends and maintain best practices
- Collaborate effectively with creative team and management
- Proven portfolio as a professional designer with production level experience
- 2+ years of corporate or business marketing and design experience including ad sizing, print ad layout, digital display ads, logo design, typography, web layout, print production, photographic image selection
- Understanding of marketing advertising strategy and tactics and project workflow
- Experience in senior housing or related hospitality field preferred
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid grasp of design concepts, ideally with a degree/education in design
- Strong typography skills
- Working knowledge of sales and marketing concepts to include principles and methods for promoting, and selling products and/or services
- Previous experience developing and maintaining multiple brands and public image through creative concept marketing
- Ability to demonstrate respect for demanding deadlines and fast-paced planning changes that effect other team members and outside vendors
- Must have the ability to work well under stress, complete assignments accurately, work independently, and manage time effectively
- High degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics while being an assertive problem-solver and resourceful collaborator
- Professional communication skills
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker should be evident in portfolio showing an understanding of how print design is relative to interactive and how to develop brands that can make it on all types of screens
- We are looking for clever resumes that show a very unique approach to the application process. This is an opportunity to "WOW" us.