JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MD, Head of Project Execution, Correspondent Lending
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Reporting to the Head of Correspondent Lending, the MD is responsible for managing across the Correspondent Lending organization, spearheading complex technology, communication and digital programs, containing multiple, interrelated projects and programs to help as the business is moving to a more efficient agile environment.
- Drive and lead the execution of complex projects and programs across the business and help drive and foster the “Change the Bank” model.
- Developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment.
- Proactively manage work across different workforces if needed, monitor and report on execution of deliverables through all program/project phases.
- Ensure overall quality of the project and act as the escalation point of contact.
- Develop and institutionalize Agile Delivery best practices
- Move the organization into more digital operational model
- Conduct customer and stakeholder reviews and gain signoff
- Ensures projects are delivered in accordance with all Risk, controls and other relevant firm-wide guidelines
- Maintains a strong system of internal governance and controls
- Creates a client centric environment for team and contributors
- Interacts with executive leadership and cross LOB resources to deliver projects
§ Operational Change Management
§ Stakeholder Management
§ Partnership and Influence
§ Drive out inefficiencies inside the business and automate where appropriate.