JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Salesforce Lightning UI Developer
at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 180100743
Our Commercial Banking division uses technology driven by innovative minds like yours to provide companies, as well as real estate owners and investors with a range of financial solutions designed to help them achieve their business goals. With annual client revenues ranging from $20 million to over $2 billion, the service and the solutions we provide is critical to both our and our clients' success.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in all aspects of Salesforce architecture & Development
- Proven design & architecture of large complex platforms on Salesforce
- Experience with large Financial Service organizations
- Integration with Marketo and other industry CRM integration platforms
- Experience with APEX and Visualforce
- Integration & testing frameworks
- DevOps automation
- Advanced certification across multiple Salesforce disciplines required
- Minimum 5-7 years of Application Development work experience - Agile environment preferred
- Minimum 3 years of programming experience, Java/Ruby/Python/Groovy
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals, familiar with protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP
- Experience building CICD for applications, Jenkins/Travis CI/Bamboo
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Salesforce development experience (Apex programming)
- Solid application design, coding, testing, maintenance and debugging skills
- Strong experience with Salesforce
- Apex programming language
- Solid understanding of building Salesforce Lightning UI
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Connect to call external API
- Development of REST API
- Good understanding of OAUTH2, Caching, Future calls, outlook integration, open cti and salesforce features.
- Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
- SDLC tools and agile development methodology
Nice to Have:
Familiarity with authentication/authorization/security standards like OAuth, SAML and OWASP Top 10, Familiar with security p
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.