Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Weapon System Engineer
We are pioneers. We were the first tobreak the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. Wewere aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systemsto market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for aniconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted verticallift experiences.
- Develop and integrate a Weapons and Storage Management System addressing the Customer's requirements
- Plan and perform test and verification activities including: system performance, environmental qualification, safety, and production functional tests.
- Collaborate with other teams and transferring knowledge gained on advanced technology
- Interact with internal and external personnel on technical matters requiring coordination between organizations.
- Guide the successful resolution of engineering problems, serves as a consulting resource of engineering knowledge, and apply the latest technological advancements to the problem.
- Document findings, communicate results to engineering staff, make technical presentations, and may represent the organization as the prime technical contact on small identifiable projects.
- Bachelor's Degree isrequired.
- Major in Electrical Engineering, ComputerEngineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree inPhysics, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering will be consideredwith sufficient software development experience.
- Master's Degree in theEngineering disciplines mentioned above is preferred.
- Requires minimum 3 years of experience in subject matter technical areas.
- Requires subject mattertechnical expertise, technical leadership, and experience on multipleengineering projects.
- Recentexperience integrating AIM-120 preferred
- Recentexperience integrating GBU-39, GBU-53 preferred
- Requiredto obtain and hold a Secret level security clearance.
Ourmost cherished core value is to Lift Each Other up, creating a diverse andinclusive environment. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiasticteams where differences in experiences, backgrounds, and ideas combined with astrong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.