Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Service Manager
at Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
# of openings:
Kennedy Jenks is an employee-owned firm providing engineering and scientific solutions for innovative water and environmental projects since 1919. We deliver exceptional service and highly qualified professional staff to solve the unique challenges of public agencies and private industry clients across the United States.
We are seeking a Client Service Manager for the Dallas/Fort Worth area. This position is dedicated to achieving the goals of client satisfaction and technical excellence through leading client and project teams on water/wastewater projects. The person in this role will establish and maintain strong relationships by collaboratively and effectively communicating with strategic clients as well as internal staff. Characteristics of this position include a proven ability to inspire teamwork, deliver projects, and sustain sales and revenue from local municipal engineering projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Act as the primary point of contact and coordinator for business development, pursuit leadership, service delivery, and client engagement for local clients.
- Stay current on client contracts and collaborate with a team of employees to ensure our service delivery addresses client needs.
- Leverage existing relationships and develop new relationships to maintain a deep understanding of client organization, drivers, and future opportunities across all service offerings.
- Actively maintain an opportunity database and implement strategic action plans to position for future work.
- Lead and actively participate in preparation for proposals and interviews. Motivate and engage a team of peers to assist with strategic pursuits.
- Serve as a technical resource and senior project manager and perform duties associated with these roles.
- Promote Kennedy Jenks through attendance at regional and national conferences and committees.
What you’ll need:
- At least 12 years of related experience, which includes business development and client service experience with municipal agencies in Tarrant, Dallas, and surrounding counties
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or environmental engineering, or a related discipline, is strongly preferred
- PE is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy Jenks provides comprehensive compensation and benefits packages.
Kennedy Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.