KIK Custom Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KIK Custom Products
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- KIK Personal Care
About KIK's Personal Care Division
KIK Personal Care division is a business with sales of ~$1 billion, serving as a manufacturing partner for brand owners and CPG companies in the personal care and home care markets. KPC's contract manufacturing network consists of 8 plants throughout North America. Products and services include the contract manufacture and filling of aerosols and liquids, formulation development and full service prestige beauty product manufacturing.
Since 1982, CBI has been an industry leader in the development, manufacturing, and packaging of superior quality skincare formulations. Today, CBI is growing rapidly while supporting thousands of businesses with contract manufacturing and private label of professional quality cosmetic and OTC products.
Responsible for leading and performing all finance operations associated with plant operations. Ensures adequate policies, controls, and procedures that provide for the protection of company assets are in place, maintained and are followed. Provides accurate and timely financial information and analysis that allows management to make rational and data based decisions. In partnership with plant GM, proactively identifies improvements, determines and implements short and long term strategies concerning profitability, efficiency, and other matters. Will be responsible for financial and accounting matters including general ledger closing, planning and budgeting, cost accounting, inventory control, financial reporting, variance analysis, fixed assets, capital projects and forecasting of working capital and cash flow. In addition, this position will be the finance lead for a system conversion project (to JDE). As the site’s financial business partner, advises and supports the Plant Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform monthly closing of financials for facility in accordance with GAAP with full income statement & balance sheet responsibility for plant location.
- Conduct operational financial analysis for both corporate & operational management stakeholders.
- Provide daily financial reporting of production and expense metrics to plant Manager, serving as a business partner. Ad hoc reporting as requested from internal stakeholders.
- Inventory Control, including obsolescence monitoring & inventory turn analysis.
- Lead and prepare annual budget and monthly forecasts comparing projected results to prior year, budget and previous forecasts.
- Fixed Assets, safeguarding & tracking.
- Apply cost accounting reviews, monitor and analyze production standards including variances
- Prepare reports for regulatory agencies as required.
- Participate in all audits as required.
- Perform operational analysis, trend projections and forecasting vs. month budget metrics.
- Liaison & primary communicant to corporate finance.
- Creation of capital spending project analysis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manages the Accounting and Analysis of the General Ledger, Total Cost, Inventory including Control, Fixed Assets and Accounts Payable functions.
- Manages all Budgeting, Forecasting, CAPEX, BOMs audit, billing and Balance Sheets.
- Communicates with plant personnel and observes plant operations in order to assist with and to make recommendations for improvement in plant operations.
- Special Projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher with high GPA
- At least Three (3) years’ experience in a Plant Controller or Plant Accounting Leadership role
- Certified Public Accountant, required
- Must be a collaborative Leader, a self starter who manages a small staff
- Manufacturing Operational Accounting experience in CPG preferred
- Must have experience leading a department with full financial responsibility for an operation with revenues in excess of $30MM
- System conversion experience required, preferably conversion to JDE
- Candidate should be smart, will be proficient in US GAAP, be a self-starter.
- JDE and MS Office Suite Computer skills
- Strong Financial Presentation Skills
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.