Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Engineer (Las Colinas, TX)
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Kimley-Horn, one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” is looking for a Project Engineer/ Construction Manager to join our team in Las Colinas to provide construction related services for civil engineering projects during design, bidding and construction phases. Projects include roadway, new bridge, bridge rehab, retaining walls, storm drainage, erosion repair, pipeline and plant improvements. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of heavy- civil/infrastructure construction experience.
- Design phase responsibilities include constructability reviews, design scheduling, contract time determination scheduling, franchise utility coordination, opinions of probable construction cost, specification and bid package development (including competitive sealed proposal method), temporary traffic control design, and construction phasing.
- Bidding phase responsibilities include bid scheduling and coordination, advertising projects, coordinating and running pre-bid meetings, addendum coordination and distribution, bid tabulations, contractor reference checks, and recommendations of contract.
- Construction phase responsibilities include construction scheduling and contractor schedule review, progress meetings, submittal review, construction inspection and observation, pay application review, change orders, time impact analysis, project closeout, and project documentation.
- Oracle Primavera P6
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Projectmates (or alternate cloud-based project management software)
- AutoCAD or Microstation is a plus, but not required