KPS Global, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KPS Global, LLC
KPS Global (KPSG) is the North American industry leader in the manufacturing, production, and installation of Walk-in Coolers and Freezers. KPSG’s end-product serves many channels within the retail food market as well as industrial applications. KPSG is based in Fort Worth, Texas with Engineering activities centralized in the Fort Worth facility (along with Finance, Human Resources, Customer Operations, Sales, and Installation Services), supporting product manufacturing in three locations: Fort Worth, TX; Piney Flats, TN; and Goodyear, AZ.
KPS Global values its outstanding people who are deeply committed to providing innovative, high-quality service to clients from coast-to-coast. As a member of the KPS team, you’ll be part of an exciting and modern company culture where you will enjoy professional flexibility and benefit from an environment where creativity, innovation, and hard work are rewarded.
The Assembler is responsible for assembling fabricated parts under general supervision in accordance with established procedures and guidelines. This role ensures KPS Global meets quality, safety, and productivity standards and satisfies customer requirements.
- Performing duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and KPS Global Code of Conduct requirements
- Assembling sub-assemblies and installing accessory components and materials; wiring basic electrical connections per applicable diagram
- Inspecting product to conform to quality, engineering, and customer requirements
- Operating hand tools including electrical and pneumatic power tools
- Loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials and product utilizing lifting equipment when available
- Reading and interpreting job orders, diagrams, and/or blueprints to select and position material and accessory components
- Completing and maintaining all associated electronic processes paperwork including checklists, stamping, blueprints, bar coding and shipping materials
- Maintaining departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
- GED or High School Diploma preferred
- 1 – 3 years of manufacturing or construction experience
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Basic ability to read, speak, and understand English
- Must be able to stand and walk on concrete up to 100% of the work day
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs along and over 50 lbs with assistance
- Must be able to climb and balance
- Must be able to use hands to reach, handle, and/or feel
- Must be able to visually inspect products
- Must have manual dexterity in hands for tool usage
- Must be able to work in temperatures above 95° in a non-climate controlled building