Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
End Dump Truck Driver
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- US-TX-Fort Worth
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Tarrant Concrete is seeking full time End Dump Drivers at the Fort Worth (Hemphill) location.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Knowledge of and safe operation of a 18 wheel truck/trailer
- Ensures quality of product delivered
- Follows all safety and environmental procedures
- Assists other drivers as necessary- reports delays/problems to dispatcher
- Delivers product in a timely and safe manor following designated routes to and from job sites
- Driver is responsible for maintaining safe and mechanical operation of 18 wheel truck/trailer
- Must follow all DOT rules and regulations
- Must follow all rules and regulations as outlined by the Safety Department
- Must also wear personal protective equipment as required
- Must be willing to cross train with a concrete truck.
- Must have a Class A CDL License (with less than 15 points)
- Must be at least 21 years old or older
- Must have a clean driving history, no moving violations within 3 years, and no accidents within 3 years.
- Have 2 years or more of truck driving experience with a Class A CDL
- Must be able to Pass DOT drug screen and DOT physical.
- No DUI’s or DWI’s or it must be greater than 10 years
- Basic Mathematical/ Reading skills
- Able to work up to 15 hours maximum on duty
- Able to work 6 days a week.
- Lift objects of various dimensions and weights
- Ability to climb stairs, climb ladders, reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing/walking, balance, bend from truck, crawl, kneel, push and pull objects.
- Ability to tolerate working outdoors in all environmental temperatures and weather